Efficient Password Manager 220.127.116.116 You only need to remember one password!
Still be worrying about so many passwords to remember? Now we have Efficient Password Manager, a completely free but powerful and cross-platform password management package. She can not only help you remember generic passwords, but also record website login passwords, software registration codes, e-mail account passwords, etc. And you can sync data across PCs and mobile phone. With Efficient Password Manager, you only need remember one password!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Efficient Password Manager 18.104.22.1686. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Efficient Password Manager 22.214.171.1246 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Efficient Password Manager 126.96.36.1996 does not work as good as you thought.
- Efficient Password Manager 188.8.131.526 can not be uninstalled
- Efficient Password Manager 184.108.40.2066 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Efficient Password Manager 220.127.116.116 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Efficient Password Manager 18.104.22.1686 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Efficient Password Manager 22.214.171.1246 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Efficient Password Manager 126.96.36.1996 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Efficient Password Manager 188.8.131.526
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Efficient Password Manager 184.108.40.2066 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Efficient Password Manager 220.127.116.116 (or Efficient Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Efficient Password Manager 18.104.22.1686 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Efficient Password Manager 22.214.171.1246 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Efficient Password Manager 126.96.36.1996, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Efficient Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Efficient Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Efficient Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Efficient Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Efficient Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Efficient Password Manager because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.