Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 Idea crypting driver for BestCrypt.
Idea crypting driver for BestCrypt version 6.0b or newer. The module performs encryption using well-known IDEA algorithm. Works in Bestcrypt Environment in any Windows system.The IDEA driver is installed simply enough - you need to place the driver's distributive in some directory, then run BestCrypt Service Manager from the BestCrypt Program Group and use the "Add.." button to add new encryption driver to the list of available drivers.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 does not work as good as you thought.
- Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 can not be uninstalled
- Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 (or Igor Arsenin) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Idea crypting module for BestCrypt 7.20, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Igor Arsenin\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Igor Arsenin\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Igor Arsenin\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Igor Arsenin\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Igor Arsenin\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Idea crypting module for BestCrypt because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.