Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 Home Audiometer Hearing Test Windows Software
The Home Audiometer Hearing Test turns your PC into a machine that can test your hearing at home through standard headphones. This test gives a very good indication if there is a hearing problem or not and how severe it might be and is much more accurate than other 'Do-it-yourself' tests with a CD or no means of calibration.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 can not be uninstalled
- Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 (or Timo Esser) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Home Audiometer Hearing Test 2.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Timo Esser\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Timo Esser\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Timo Esser\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Timo Esser\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Timo Esser\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Home Audiometer Hearing Test because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.