Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 Fx, Splitter and Trimmer enables you to save sections from a digital movie.
Fx, Movie Splitter and Trimmer is a tool that enables you to save sections from an existing movie file to a new AVI, MPEG, Real Media or Windows Media file. Supported input file types include AVI, MPEG, Windows Media and sQuick-Time. Also includes an audio splitter and trimmer.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 does not work as good as you thought.
- Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 can not be uninstalled
- Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 (or J. Hepple, Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Fx Splitter and Trimmer 6.4.9, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\J. Hepple, Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\J. Hepple, Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\J. Hepple, Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\J. Hepple, Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\J. Hepple, Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Fx Splitter and Trimmer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.